Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weekends in Miami......










I have never done a post about Miami which has great options for hanging out on weekends, but one of my favorite things to do is to be on Lincoln Road on Sundays and if it happens to be a Sunday with the antiques market road show( check out the dates here http://www.antiquecollectiblemarket.com) everyone wants be there as well.....You can find a great variety of objects from all over the world....




I love this strange froggie thing....


green of this lamp base .......



This guy has such a cool collection of things from Africa.....I love this booth............want everything!




 Stools....I see these everywhere and have always wanted one...........



Decided on the center stool.....here it is back home.....where its always belonged......what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment