Friday, June 24, 2011

Anthropologie haze.....
























I have always wondered who has been behind the photography of anthropologie, cause each of the photograph kind of gives me this intense desire and longing for a life filled with stuff that to me is very "shabby chic" or "rustic chic" don't know the exact word ...in other words stuff that is kind of not me....but I can stare at the photographs for hours and imagine a life on that bed...gazing out of that window...lounging on that couch....and drinking out of that yellow coffee cup.....
Well Pia Ulin is the photographer responsible for these lovely photographs and of course some of anthropologie catalogs...these pictures gave me that same hazy, strange desire to live in each and every one of them......needless to say all photography is from piaulin.com......love it

No comments:

Post a Comment